For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 30, No. 6, published July 29, 2016.
- Protected Bike Lanes in Seattle Reduces Serious Bicycle Collisions by 79%
- San Diego MTS Partners with Uber to Increase Transit Access
- Most Important Factors for Increasing Ridership and Satisfaction Identified
- Columbus Wins Smart Mobility Challenge: Region Positions Itself as a Smart Mobility Center
- University of Michigan to Address Access to Transit and Data Generated by Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- New Practical Bike Shelter Launched
- Transportation Tort Liability: State DOT Held Liable for Head-on Collison
- Survey: Traffic Impact Studies - Current Practices
- Survey: Transportation Humor
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals