For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 28, No. 7, published September 26, 2014.
- Turbo Roundabouts May have a Future in North America
- Smart Phones Becoming the New Ticket to Ride for Commuters
- Study Finds a Correlation Between Compact Street Design and Better Health
- Boston Latest City to Ban Certain Apps for Finding Parking Spaces
- Connected Cars and Smart Cities Boon to Efforts to Save Fuel and Ease Pollution
- Americans See Technology as the Co-Pilot of the Future in Their Vehicles
- California Lawmakers Cracking Down on Caltrans in Wake of Bay Bridge Construction Problems
- Car Sharing Not Just for Urban Areas
- Transportation Tort Liability, Case in Review: Court Provides Information on When Expert Testimoney is Necessary
- Product and Industry News
- Survey: Useful Apps for Transportation Professionals
- Survey: Scope of Work Preparation for an RFP for Consultant Services
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals