For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 28, No. 2, published March 28, 2014.
- Article: FHWA Soliciting Proposals for Innovations in Transportation Planning
- Article: Galveston Charging for Street Parking Without Using Meters or Paystations
- Article: CBO Finds Limited but Increasing Use of Public-Private Partnerships in Highway Projects
- Article: Car Sharing Services Moving Beyond Major Metropolitan Areas
- Article: Active Traffic Management Coming to Illinois Tollway
- Article: "Weak Car" more Accurate than "Peak Car"
- Transportation Tort Liability, Case in Review: Settlement Reached in Lawsuit Over Bay Area Growth Plan; Builders and Government Agencies Strike Deal Over Future Planning
- Product and Industry News
- Survey: Essential Transportation Publications
- Survey: Freeway Active Traffic Management Characteristics
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals