For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 30, No. 4, published May 31, 2016.
- Real-Time Evaluation of Transit Services Now Possible
- City of Pasadena Partners With Public Private Specialist To Provide Shared Parking
- Atlanta and Baton Rouge Are Latest Cities to Join Waze's Connected Citizen Program
- Georgia Planning for Truck Lanes on I-75 South of Atlanta
- Austin, TX Latest U.S. City to Apply Boards Displaying Transportation Choices
- Diverging Diamond Interchanges Found to Have Significant Safety Benefits
- Transportation Tort Liability: California Supreme Court and Court of Appeal Reaffirm Rationale Behind Discretionary Immunity for Traffic Engineer's Decisions
- Survey: Useful Websites for Transportation Professionals
- Survey: Transportation Webinars
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals