For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 29, No. 10, published December, 31 2015.
- States To Collaborate On Cutting Transportation CO2 Emissions
- LA Light Rail Line Has Benefits but Easing Congestion Isn't One of Them
- Honors for Britain's First Self-Driving Vehicle
- One App Lets Chicago Mass Transit Commuters Do It All
- British Researchers Testing a Simulator to Determine if Traffic Accidents Can Be Avoided
- America's 50 Worst Bottlenecks Identified
- Wheelchair Users More Likely To Die Than Non-Wheel chair Users in Car-Pedestrian Accidents
- Dutch Test Cooperative Intelligent Transportation System to Make Roads Safer
- Transportation Tort Liability: Case in Review Car Struck Broadside at Signalized Intersection -- City Found Negligent in Maintaining Traffic Signal
- Survey: Useful Websites for Transportation Professionals
- Survey: Transportation Webinars
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals