For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 30, No. 10, published December 30, 2016.
- UPS Applies "Electrically-Assisted" Tricycle as Sustainable Option for Urban Package Delivery
- City of Rochester, NY, to End Operation of Red Light Running Cameras Despite Significant Reduction in Injury Accidents
- USDOT Issues Proposed Rulemaking for Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications
- City of La Mesa Applies Innovative Techniques in Downtown Streetscape Project
- Bus Fare Payment by Smartphone Results in Boarding Time Reduction of 76 Percent
- Wearing Badges When Using Transit May Result in Being Offered a Seat
- First “Solar Panel Road” Opened in France
- Los Angeles Contracts with Provider of Electric Car-Sharing Service
- Dutch Operate Largest Electrically-Powered Fleet of Articulated Buses In Europe
- Rochester, NY, to End Operation of Red Light Running Cameras
- Transportation Tort Liability: Case in Review: New York Court of Appeals Weighs in on How Far Authorities Should Go to Stop Speeding
- Survey: Characteristics of Planned and Operating Urban Gondola Systems
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals