For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 27, No. 3, published April 26, 2013.
- Article: BRT Systems Around the World Evaluated
- Article: Study Finds Protected Left Turns Much Safer for Pedestrians than Permitted Left Turns
- Article: Congestion Taxes Among Options to Consider in Improving Australia's Transportation System
- Article: "Super Stop" Costs $1 Million - Has Expensive Features to Make Transit More Attractive
- Article: North Carolina Using Turbine Interchange for First Time at I-485/I-85 Junction
- Article: Heathrow Planning to add Second PRT System at Airport
- Article: Orange County Considering Its Options to Keep Traffic Flowing in HOV/HOT Lanes
- Article: Highway Trust Fund’s Highway Account Heading for Trouble in 2015 - Latest Estimates
- Article: Toshiba Offering New LED Roadway Luminaires
- Transportation Tort Liability: Case in Review -- New Jersey Superior Court Revisits Role of Expert Witness in Case Involving Overgrown Bushes at Stop Sign
- New Survey: Characteristics of Roundabout Software
- New Survey: Small Area Traffic Origin-Destination Data Collection
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals