For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 29, No. 2, published March 27, 2015.
- U.S. Pedestrian Traffic Fatalities Remain High; Most Killed at Night
- New Moveable Barrier MAking Golden Gate Bridge Safer
- PathoMap of New York Subway System Charts Thriving Microbial Life
- Combination of Ramp Metering and Variable Speed Limits Could Reduce Freeway Delays by 30%
- New Concept in Shared Mobility Getting Try-out in France
- Driverless Cars Getting Real-World Testing in U.K.
- Transportation Tort Liability, Case in Review: Does the Potential to Increase Public Safety Prove the Condition of Public Property at the Time of an Accident Is Dangerous?
- Product and Industry News
- Survey: Bus Use of Shoulders
- Survey: Characteristics of Superstreets
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals