For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 29, No. 6, published July, 31 2015.
- Accuracy of Traffic Projections at Center of Wisconsin Legal Challenge
- Pedestrian Safety Key Element of Seattle Vision Zero Plan
- Ohion Using Variable Message Signs to Show Traffic Accident Data to Encourage Highway Safety
- Skyway Transit System Could Be Running in San Diego by 2020
- Uber Employee vs. Independent Contractor Debate Continues
- Ease of Mobility Key Factor in Smart City Development
- Britain Opens First Privately-Funded Bus Park and Ride
- Denmark Making Real-Time Traffic Monitoring History
- Transportation Tort Liability, Case in Review: Nebraska Supreme Court Clarifies Issues Relating to "Spot" Defects
- Product and Industry News
- Survey: Lowering Speed Limits of Urban Streets
- Survey: The Best in Urban Transportation
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals