For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 27, No. 9, published November 29, 2013.
- Article: Virginia Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Tolls in Public-Private Tunnel Project
- Article: Texas Tries Public Humiliation to Urge Drivers to Pay Highway Tolls
- Article: Utah and Missouri Take Top Prizes in "America's Transportation Awards"
- Article: Arlington, VA Provides Data for Adjusting ITE Trip Rates for Urban Locations Near Rail Transit
- Article: Research Paper Looks at Advantages and Pitfalls of Autonomous Vehicle Technology
- Article: UK Expands Campaign Aimed at Reducing Bike-Car Accidents
- Article: Bicyclists in the San Francisco Bay Area to Get New Transit Freedoms
- Article: New French Car-Sharing Service Vehicles Powered by Renewable Energy
- Product and Industry News
- Transportation Tort Liability, Case in Review: California Court of Appeal Addresses Issue of Non-Functioning Flashing Lights at an Intersections
- Survey: Accident Data Analysis Software
- Survey: Instant Ridesharing Services
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals