For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 29, No. 7, published September, 30 2015.
- Better Signs Could Ease Friction Between Motorists, Bicyclists
- Chicago Works Better with dotMaps
- Americans Waste More Time in Traffic Than Ever
- Traffic Calming Measures Implemented Along Scajaquada Expressway
- Could Video Game Developers Hold Key to Future Mobility
- Incident Screens Reduce Rubbernecking
- "One Click Parking" Tested in Central London
- Singapore Test Wearable Band to Pay Transit Fares
- Transportation Tort Liability, Case in Review: California Court of Appeal Clarifies Limits Of the Municipal Code for Conferring Design Immunity
- Product and Industry News
- Survey: Urban Transportation Consulting: Present Conditions
- Survey: The Use of Social Media by Transportation Agencies
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals