For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 28, No. 5, published June 20, 2014.
- Colorado Passes Historic Legislation Governing Ridesharing Companies
- Chicago Transit Authority Suing Parents of Graffiti Vandals for Damages
- FHWA Seeking Research into Off-Hours Freight Delivery
- Bike-Sharing Increasing Significantly Around the World
- Transportation Professionals Provide Their Opinion on the Accuracy of Travel Demand Forecasts
- New PWC Report Ranks World's Top Cities for Transportation and Infrastructure
- Austin Commuters Turning to "Carmapooling" to Save Money and Gas and Ease Congestion
- Transportation Tort Liability, Case in Review: Court Finds a Design Which Complied with Standards Many Years Ago Does Not Indefinitely Provide Immunity to a Highway Agency
- Product and Industry News
- Survey: Application of UAVs/Drones in Surface Transportation
- Survey: Traffic Impact Analysis Software
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals