For 26 years, the Urban Transportation Monitor has been the trusted source for urban transportation (traffic engineering, transportation planning and transit) news. The Urban Transportation Monitor delivers concise, accurate, inside information and hard facts and figures on significant trends, emerging technologies, new developments, and research across the industry.
Latest Issue: Volume 28, No. 10, published December 19, 2014.
- New Traffic App Uses Incentive Program to Help Drivers Avoid Congestion
- Glasgow Using Bus Gates to Ease Traffic Congestion, Pollution
- Virginia Making Changes in its Public-Private Partnership Programs
- Toronto to Narrow Traffic Lanes in Effort to Increase Safety
- Mayoral Speeches Throughout the U.S. Used to Identify Most Frequently Mentioned Transportation Issues
- Studies Find Red Light Cameras Showing Results in Cutting Crashes in Two Communities
- Transportation Tort Liability, Case in Review: DOT At Fault in Accident in Non-protected Left Turn Lane
- Product and Industry News
- Survey: Characteristics of HOT Projects
- Survey: Which Candidate Will You Select?
- Updated Conference List
- Requests for Proposals